Friday, October 21, 2011

My Week at a Glance

I met my fabulous home improvement/handy man, "The House Butler" at my house for a whole slew of items to correct. He sure is excellent. You have to book far ahead but if you can wait I recommend him. Pay on the spot.

Jim McDaniel
520-721-1876

I finished my Top Side Coaching 7 week course program for seniors and ealtors all across. The program was excellent and I recommend for any realtor wanting to work with the Senior Community. Contact Nikki Buckelew at http://www.topsidecoaching.com/ to get more information. I sell to everyone but have a passion for helping the Seniors and making sure they are well taken care of.

I met Nancy Mahlstede of Stage Tucson at a listing one afternoon to give a consultation on staging the home. She is so good and it always makes a quick turn around for the house. It is amazing to me how a good eye for arranging furniture or putting in furniture can make such a difference. Homes consistently over and over sell faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment